View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 01:31 PM   #4299
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I liked the way Smackdown vs Raw 11 handled teaching you the controls. I don't remember if it had a manual or not, but if it did it likely sucked as most of them do so they provided a practice mode where you could take your time and learn how to do everything. My only complaint about it, was you had to exit out of it in order everytime you went to the main menu. If they could have stuck it somewhere off the main screen it would have been perfect.

I was actually looking forward to that for WWE 12 since they changed the controls, unfortunately it's gone.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote