View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 08:37 PM   #7
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Seems Rocky's passing could have been avoided or at least whatever was causing his illness be detected earlier had he just went to the doctor when he started to feel very sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
On January 15th, the wrestling world lost Rocky Johnson at 75 years old. Brian B. Blair, who was a close friend of Rocky’s, spoke with the Associated Press and shared that Rocky Johnson had previously mentioned that he was dealing with an unspecified illness and missed a Church session with Blair and other wrestlers that he normally attended.

“He was just under the weather, he thought he had the flu or something,” Blair said by phone. “I said, ‘You need to get checked out Rocky.’ He said he’d be OK. Then he missed this Sunday, a few days ago. When I talked to him again, he said he still wasn’t feeling good and he still missed church. He still didn’t get checked out. I talked to Sheila and she said he was just being stubborn. He died at home today.”
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote