View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 12:37 AM   #360
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't agree so much on the "racist" part, but I do agree in seeing it as a bullshit stunt.

I can't be the only one who finds it humorous that it looks like iMPACT is copying WWE in hotshotting brown talent for a boost of market share in India. It can't be coincidental that this comes on the heels of "unhindered Jinder" getting the flying checkers king push that is about as transparent as Scotch tape, and now, suddenly, after all this time, Sonjay Dutt is worth enough to become a champion when they just so happen to be in India...

... but THEY WERE DOING IT FIRST! It takes a special kind of fuckup company to be the first at something and still come off as a copycat promotion. Dutt becomes a champion, Sheera gets a trophy, and both were talents they could have/should have been building for years. Years! Instead, it looks like a "me too" answer to Vince.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote