View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 12:18 AM   #83
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
OK so I have to go with Jericho he can literally do everything(wrestlingwise he does it really really well)

and has been constantly entertaining (I also maintain that HBK is just above average on the mic) Jericho may not get the level of praise HBK enjoys but he is absolutely every bit the wrestler and performer Shawn was even moreso because Y2J never had to find his smile again.

AND HE GOT A FUCKING CLIPBOARD OVER! say what you want Shawn couldn't pull that off (DX made dick jokes didn't have to try too hard there)
I guarantee that if HBK came back he could get clicking a pen over. He just wouldn't need to. For the record, I like Jericho more than Michaels, but HBK would save the WWE if he returned, which is something that Jericho could never really deliver.

As for promos, while I know where you are coming from, and Jericho is a "natural" on the mic, I think the great HBK promos are arguably better than most of Jericho's work by a mile. How about that segment in Montreal? Or that one where he slowly turned heel against Daniel Bryan? Jericho is probably a better talker, in the most natural sense, but when you strip away the catchphrases and return the promo to its most genuine form -- talking people into a building -- I think HBK saying "The Showstopper is going to be turning up this Sunday" is going to get more people buzzed than anything Jericho could say.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote