View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 11:26 PM   #731
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Kind of want Suzuki to come stateside and be a top heel for a little promotion that takes wrestling seriously. ROH is kind of out, I feel, although it is the most likely place. Suzuki beating up Dalton Castle's boys is "please take my money." I'm just low on Cody and The Bucks and how "all over" that show they are.

I dunno, Suzuki is just really, really high in my good books right now. Dude is like 50 and still radiates bad-ass, takes himself seriously and isn't afraid of that glorious, glorious heat. Let Jericho be the scum-bag in Japan for a while, maybe have Suzuki take the IWGP IC Title from Tanahashi, send him overseas, give him a run with the ROH World Title at the same time, and then have him drop it back to Dalton Castle after a long feud where Suzuki eventually pays his respects. And keep Cody and The Bucks in New Japan for a while.

OR, since they're open to working agreements with people, have Suzuki murder Tim Storm en route to an NWA World Title match with Nick Aldis, where he talks about sticking his own body parts into him. Have Aldis beat Davey Boy Smith, Jr. and Lance Archer to set up Suzuki vs. Aldis for the belt somewhere. Suzuki traveling with the NWA World Title over one shoulder and the IWGP IC Title over the other would be pretty bad-ass.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote