View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 04:53 PM   #126
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
If Florida keeps getting crazier I think WWE will try and move somewhere else (hello CT?) and AEW will try and head back to GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Unless WWE owns another building or has a wrestling studio in their HQ, they might be out of luck for moving out of their PC for regular tapings.

AEW does have QT Marshall's wrestling school but Tony Khan recently mentioned that's no longer an option because of the coronavirus situation in Georgia and issues the last time they ran there.
I know down in the Connecticut panhandle there's some studios that do production. Jerry Springer and some daytime Soaps do filming down there. BUT, Connecticut is doing really good with the Coronavirus. So, I doubt no matter how much you sweet talk Lamont, he's not going to let them in. Because now you gotta quarantine for 14 days. Even if the new WWE HQ got a studio of some sort they can stuff a ring in. They're stuck in Florida.

AEW is in a tricky spot. But, they can manage. They're doing a better job with virus testing. However, I think they need to ditch the staff crowd that's slowly been growing on TV each week.. Keep the roster crowd at ringside but crackdown on the social distancing. Put a bubble around Daily's Place and keep everything super tight, they'll be fine. And, I would give the roster the choice to stick around and ride it out. Or head home.
ClockShot is offline   Reply With Quote