View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 09:23 PM   #56275
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Seems MLW has been recently gauging ESPN's interest in wrestling for a potential tv deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
MLW's Josef Samael is excited to hear about the promotion's recent deal with the DAZN streaming service.

Back in June, MLW announced that a deal has been reached that would not only have content on the streaming service. Talking with 411 Wrestling, Samael spoke highly of the news, saying it is a wonderful deal for both sides ...

There's also been reports that MLW could be exploring a deal with ESPN, although nothing has yet to materialize. Still, Samael believes that an ESPN deal is still possible and wouldn't be surprised if it did come to reality.

“That wouldn’t surprise me. Especially with the way, like I said earlier, Court Bauer is always getting us TV clearances in so many different places with so many different companies. A real master in how he is able to work with so many different companies. Usually, people are signing exclusive deals, and he’s able to move in a way where we keep getting more and more eyes on us. And we’re definitely not limited to one company. ESPN would be fantastic. To be on that station, you know, being an older guy I grew up watching ESPN. When I was a young kid, I used to watch World Class [Championship] Wrestling on ESPN at 4 PM. And just to be on that channel would be really incredible," Samael said.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote