View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 04:20 AM   #16
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Danielson has always been the one that I figured would stay with the WWE. I imagine them paying him a lot of money to sit behind a desk somewhere or something. Punk isn't that much of a stretch, considering he loves wrestling, hates WWE, but loves money. Brock has always been a wild card like that. The dude is some sort of anomaly. He's worked for New Japan before. The guy follows his whims. If he wanted to change the business, he could show up somewhere and cause a massive stir. He's probably already got mountain of money on his farm.

I've made it my thing to suggest that Brock goes to New Japan when his WWE contract is up. But is it really that far-fetched? They might not pay him as much money as WWE would, but I can easily see him making Okada money. $2 million a year for the same amount of dates as WWE. That's still a lot of money.

Paul Heyman is another huge question mark. By all accounts, Heyman just goes in and does his job, focuses on his own segments and then goes home a richer man. But Heyman is another guy who loves wrestling. He's got to know how stale it is. And the guy is not even a public WWE apologist. In fact he's closer to saying that most of it gives him a headache than it's all awesome.

If there was somewhere for them to all jump ship to...it would definitely cause a schism. And I'd rather watch almost any other wrestling than WWE these days. Except for the products that exist, sadly enough.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote