View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 09:39 AM   #696
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrA
I'm sorry, I did not realize you were an insider for the Indianapolis Colts. Are you the defensive line coach? Are you a team trainer? Oh wait, you are just an onlooking fan like the rest of us, so you really don't know shit about what is going behind the scenes, do you?

And I would be willing to bet that someone on the Colts is on HGH or something similar. In fact, I am willing to bet that the number of players in the NFL on that stuff is pretty considerable.

I'm sorry, but the Colts have never been caught with a camera on there sidelines . I did not realize you lived in some poor white trash fucked up world where you consider people guilty before any type of evidence is even found on them. Sounds to me like your a bitter peice of shit that see's one team get busted and all of a sudden wants to cast a wide net of guilt on every other team even tho you have know fucking clue what your even talking about.

Oh and I"M SORRY if you cant read. And you maybe didnt catch that second paragraph where i said theres no way i could be 100% sure if anyone on the Colts is on steroids and that, that sucked.

I dont have to be an insider or a trainer. Its called having faith in my team to do the right thing. And you know what there Dipshit. I can have that faith still to this moment because / gasp they've been caught cheating. OMG. Maybe you, as a Cowboy fan, watch your favorite teams on your couch saying " What if this, what if that ". What if there cheating, what if there on roids. What if your a moron. I dunno. I actually deal in facts and last time i checked, the Colts have never been caught using video cameras. So to answer you question of how do i know? Its a simple answer. I know because they've never been busted for using cameras. Therefore i have no reason to believe otherwise. Its pretty nice too. I can wake up and actually respect my team. You know, not have to worry about my favorite wide reciever get busted for snorting crack.