View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 07:37 PM   #64
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
Feel like personal life details are not the business of the general public.
>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Actually, it would be best if people who had a relationship in the past to excuse themselves from doing articles on their exes. They don't need to announce the details of their love lives. They just have to not write articles on people they have slept with or dated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drave
If anyone, GG involved or not, ever believes this will ever happen, then good on them. Truthfully, however, no one will ever know the truth. Even if any companies say they are 100% transparent, this will never go away. It exists in everything in life. That being said, it would be nice to see more people focus this kind of effort on "corruption" in more important venues.
Agreed. This could be seen as an experiment of sorts. This kind of focused energy targeted at big corporations and politics would be very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
have nothing important to add except to say that I really hope the term "doxxed" does not become a "thing" people start saying
Way too late for that, I'm afraid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
I agree and add that I hope "Journos" for journalists isn't a thing.
I think that's more to do with working around Twitter's character limit (although I used the shorthand a few times in my blog). Just silly things that stick.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote