View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 02:50 AM   #280
Ezra
MVP Mark

Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Didn't get to watch RAW live so I will give some running thoughts.

I guess Cena believes the only way to Mania is thru EC. OOOH UNDERTAKER REFERENCE? Anywho, with some prodding I am sure he could get his brother in lawn to put him into the smackdown main event. 6 pack challenge? Or just be a dick to Shane...hey shane, I'm staying on RAW if you don't put me in the main event. I also thought the Cena is the underdog in everything was done but maybe not.

Miz I love you. Just wanted you to know.

Axel, if the Rock was still around full time he would probably squeeze Vince's balls to get up the card some. Next time Miz is in Philly or Boston he should so totally rip off Brady's superbowl day outfit.

Did Miz really cross any lines to beat Roman? I mean the miztourage interfered so I guess that crossed a line but the way he hyped it up seemed liked maybe he kidnapped Sable and held her left boob hostage. Big fan of Axel's suit colors.

Oh poor Kurt. I am not sure he can get words out in a full sentence without flubs. I guess I can see why Cena likes RAW he can make any match with any stipulation. Should have made the match for the world title and the main event at mania with Miz having to make him submit to win.

I love you Matt Hardy but you got to get Vince to let you off the leash.

Haha Good Brothers with the perfect amount of fun and cheese with the nerd o meter. Honestly the good brothers have taken their role given to them and made it shine. That is grabbing the brass ring to a degree. Making what should be shit into gold. I kinda hope they dress up as the outsiders with cheesy metal wigs for halloween this year. And shout out to the revival. They are solid and a good addition to the tag division which WWE gave up on a long time ago.

Ronda getting booed already. Wonder where they are tonight? I didn't pay attention. Just a quick announcement at that. Hmmm.

Kurt flubbing a bit again but love the getting in the audience's face a bit.

BURN IT DOWN!

Ok, good addition to Seth's song. Gives him a bit more of a touch of main event level theme music. Song could be updated a bit. I'd be down for CM Punk's nexus music. Nice promo from Seth. Good to see him getting fired up. SIGN POINTING!

Zoned out a bit at the beginning of Bray's promo. Feel so bad for the guy. His character has been raped. He needs to step up #metoo

Sasha's music is so sexy. Although she looks a bit skinny than normal.

WWE BLACK HISTORY MONTH! Why is Seth there? You telling me a white guy doesn't know anything about black folks? Oh there's Alexa too, I see now.

Going full screen for Sasha and Bayley. WHO TURNS HEEL? Man, they have so missed the boat on Bayley. They can still catch it, it's out in the ocean anchored but the anchor gives way more every day. Good match super surprised bayley won. Nia needs a new outfit. It's like they picked the out fit that shows off her body in the worst possible way. That curly hair isn't working for me either.

Not a very good backstage seggie considering how good all 4 of those are. Oh, designed to make Roman look strong...my bad

Crews can't lose.

Ok segment with Bliss and Mickie. Poor Paige. It's not going to be long be Mandy is world champion/total divas star/Real Rose's ET's new diva show. Love the look from Alexa to Mickie after the tag.

Fuck me Cole. Modern day Bob Dylan. Horrible.

FUCK YES PLEASE PLEASE YES FUCKING YES BRAUN STROWMAN

IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU! GONNA GET THESE HANDS

Oh he can sing to. Give him a blue grass tune to sing kinda like JYD and grab them cakes. That shirt doesn't work for Elias either. Been loving Coach since he has been back.

I guess the selfie point of view camera brings in those hipster. Still love Sheamus' theme song. Sheamus vs. Reigns should be a stiff affair. Maybe. I guess Sheamus is still a bit hurt though. Time for a drink, I am sure I will hear Reigns boos from the kitchen. CMON SHAMIE! Roman really needs new digs. Well for better or worse I am skipping a bit of this match. Reigns just sucks the fun out of stuff for me. Sheamus' body does look so much like a CAW character from 2k18 that is all oiled up. That knee shot was fucking brill though. Like it was shot straight out of a movie.

always enjoyed Ivory. Be a fucking riot if she shows up to the HOF as the RTC Ivory, condemn everyone for a bit and then turn by ripping her white shirt off.

Hmm my download fucked up and I lost most of this main event. Not sure why you don't job Apollo over Bray but hey it's fucking Bray.

Raw was decent. Held my attention for the most part.

3.3/5
Ezra is offline   Reply With Quote