View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 07:54 PM   #10811
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Paddleton was extremely on the nose... Ray Romano puts in one of the all time great performances though so if you can handle the concept prepare for the old cliche that comedians do drama better than anybody.

I'd find it hard to fault the film, in fact it was honest and excellent in every way. I just did not like the way it made me feel nor the inevitability of the outcome. It is a hard film to rate for that reason.

I doubt I would ever watch it again despite the unassailable brilliance of Ray Romano's turn. He really is magnificent in it, I actually went in thinking Mark Duplass would steal the show yet again but this was all Romano.
Mark Duplass is on a crazy run of productivity lately. I hope he doesn't burn out or go nuts because he's the sort of guy any aspiring writers should look at. He's great.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote