View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 11:13 PM   #10025
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Dark Half (1993) - 2.5/5 Rented from Vudu for $3.99

I've continues my plow through Stephen King movies which brings me to the prequel to Needful Things "The Dark Half" starring Timothy Hutton and Michael Rooker. The story begins with a child writer who has a compulsion to write but this seems to bring a great pain in his brain. Once the pain gets bad enough he is taken into surgery to remove what is believed to be a tumor but it's not a tumor at all, but his twin that seems to have started to re-grow inside of his head. Once removed all is well. We catch up later in life and the boy has grown up to be Timothy Hutton and he's a professor who writes under a pseudonym that is very famous. The books he writes are filth but they make a lot of money. When his secret identity is compromised he decides to come out of the closet and kill off his false identity which bring unto his family and friends a world of horror. I really enjoyed this movie but it isn't great, however the acting and film making is good for the gene and time. I rate it low because it's not a knockout of a movie because the story itself is kind of stupid, but I did enjoy it.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote