View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 10:09 AM   #1412
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Marathoned ME2 on Sunday. Started with a little over 5 1/2 hours of playtime and ended it with 17 hr and 18 minutes then put another 3+ hours into it last night to finish it. Feel like I can barely see this morning.

It's been a long time since I played that much straight, probably the most since the first Diablo was still popular. I played that for so long the noises from hacking into corpses started to make me sick.

I wanted to start into ME3 but with Injustice coming out today I don't see that happening, or else Injustice will end up like Arkham City which I longed for so much, and still haven't played despite having it since shortly after it came out.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote