View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #2062
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
He's got a look on his face that says "I just got a really shitty present from my grandma, but I don't want her to feel bad so I'll smile about it anyway. No, really, Gamgam, it's a wonderful sweater. Of course I'll wear it to work."

Edit: Holy shit, I just realized that's drawn by Gary Frank. I loved his previous run on Action Comics, but jeezus. He draws Supes as Christopher Reeve a thousand times better than as Tom Welling (then again, that may be because Superman was a thousand times better as Christopher Reeve than as Tom Welling)

Last edited by Nowhere Man; 03-10-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote