Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #1039
Kris P Lettus
Listen to Killer Mike

Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
UFC█heavyweight█Frank Mir█had an opportunity to be the first man to face█Strikeforce█veteranDaniel Cormier█in the Octagon and it looks like he has similar interest in a scrap with█Josh Barnett(32-6). Though Barnett fought under the UFC banner a decade ago, he only recently re-joined the organization and has yet to be booked for a bout.The 16-7 Mir recently spoke to█El Octagonowhere his interest in battling Barnett was evident as was his confidence in being able to deal with anything “The Warmaster” throws his way…“I think that would be a phenomenal fight. I think that some of the fans have talked about it a lot on the Internet as far as who is the better catch wrestler. And I think that I would be more than happy to welcome him to the UFC and I think it would be a great fight.”“I think that he’s not afraid to grapple with me. Which I think would be one of his downfalls.”SOURCE:█El Octagono█/█MMAMania█(transcription)PHOTO CREDIT: Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
I like it..