View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 10:54 PM   #37
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
No it wasn't.

They picked Universal because the name was influenced by their fanbase and it also followed the brand warfare angle going on at the time.

Plus the term "WWE Universe" itself is mainly only used for actual fan-related stuff by WWE.
Wtf is even your point in your second sentence? That's completely irrelevant.

Have you thought about why they use the name "WWE Universe" in the first place? And all of this is just to circumvent my actual point which is that the name fucking sucks and the idea sucks. This is a belt for the sake of a belt. That never works. It never matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I guarantee you that this belt will be just like every other belt that exists for no reason. Those "mid-card" titles existed for reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
Noid, they could literally do everything you wanted, and you'd still bitch.
Not true. I like good shit. That there's no good shit isn't my fault.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote