View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 01:40 PM   #365
Captain of Fun

Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Loving this game. Was hesitant to get it at first, because I didn't get hooked on oblivion, and I generally don't really get into the fantasy setting as much as I do others. But whatever it was about oblivion that bored me, is absent from this game, because I'm having as much fun, if not more than I did in the fallout games.

Honestly think no other company can make exploring as fun as bethesda makes it. Just something about it that I can't put my finger on. Maybe it's just that ominous chill I get when I discover a hidden location and that drumline hits with something like "Bloodwind's Tomb Discovered." Or maybe it's the sheer terror of running into an enemy that I am totally unequipped to deal with.
Captain of Fun is offline   Reply With Quote