View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 01:33 PM   #388
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Diesel View Post
Found out about followers being injured the hard way today. Was walking around with Erandur to Nightcaller Temple and outside the front door we were ambushed by 3-4 frost spiders (I was level 12). Anyways I finish them off and find Erandur to be crawling across the ground barely moving a foot every 5 minutes. Thought it was a glitch for a good half hour. Did dishes while I waited. Then found out I could just "wait" 3 hours. Ignorance aside, it was a good day
I think the best advice I could give regarding taking a follower is to be sure you take one that has a healing/fast healing spell so they recover faster. Once, I didn't even touch a follower, we just ended up in this cave that was a vampire lair, unbeknownst to us, and he gets attacked by the vampire and gets all aggro and hostile on me because of the fucking vampire! Beat me till I died too, stupid fuck...

Otherwise, you should go to Farengar Fire-Secrets in the right hand side room of Dragonsreach in Whiterun. There you can buy spell tomes and other things from him as he's a mage. You can also learn how to enchant from him, but that's a whole another thing entirely. Anyway, be sure to buy the Healing Hands spell tome from him, as well as any rune spells you don't have (but be prepared for the humongous cost to your magicka for just one casting of a rune spell, it can cost anywhere from 170 some odd to over 240 magicka!!!). Go out into the world with your follower. Have fun, and if they get hurt and cannot heal quickly with spells on their own, select healing hands and heal them so they are at 100% health quicker.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote