View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 07:00 AM   #57
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
Dave, I'm not in TOTAL disagreement with you about Mauro as you should garner from my posts. And I think maybe Seph's outlook on this is a bit black and white.

But really, the guy is a bit of a bitch and a huge egotist. Seriously, just tell Graves to shut his googley-eyed pie hole the next time you see him. OR, just be like "dude you're fucking awful as a commentator, who cares what you have to say about anything?"

Graves was all kinds of wrong, but I do wish Mauro didn't whittle into playing the victim. At the end of the day, despite the fact that he spends most of the time getting himself over on commentary, he gets 99 per cent praise on twitter for being the greatest of all time. That should be enough.

Mauro is certainly not without his issues. He's also at an age where learning new coping methods is difficult.

Personally, I would've addressed it in private and would've fulfilled my commitments like a professional but I also understand that he was going through a difficult period prior to the TakeOver special. We are a vicious bunch and are highly critical. We lack empathy to a fault.

Corey's comments unwillingly opened the floodgates for fans to criticize Mauro without any restrictions. If it came down to choosing between "maning up / standing up for myself" vs "just getting through the day without suicidal thoughts or tendencies", I'd pick the latter, not caring if the world thought that I was a "pussy".
GD is offline   Reply With Quote