Thread: NXT Megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 02:10 AM   #186
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
Have you been under a rock? The first trailer for Dune was shown during the Super Bowl: sooner (January) if you watched ANY kind of video online with ads. You mean to tell me that you somehow managed to miss this being a thing for about 8-9 months?? Or at the very least, shut your ears off to avoid the unneccesary cover of Pink Floyd's "Eclipse" used in the trailer in all that time??

I want to take the coma inducing drugs what you're taking!
I completely forgot about it. Plus having ad block on makes it a lot easier to forget the film was even a thing.

I usually watch RAW & NXT via a live stream and majority of the time they just play some music videos or random stuff whenever the show goes to a commercial break. Or the feed itself isn't from the US so the ads that do get shown are a lot more different.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote