View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 02:51 PM   #142
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
So he's decimating some jobbers. This bothers you as an old school wrestling fan? Would you prefer constant PPV-caliber matches up and down the card every week, Russo?
You’ve really jumped the shark as a poster. Was it that time I called you on saying “AEW should hire great talent, no matter where they come from”? Because your brain has melted whenever it comes to engaging with a point I’m actually making.

Unless you are just being an obtuse dick on purpose, in which case you have dropped out of a tier of poster worth conversing with.

No, I’m not saying that decimating jobbers is inherently a bad thing. The Dark Order are not good jobbers anyway. I’m talking about promoting unexciting filler between a babyface with drawing potential against a bunch of unbelievable novelty acts that are presented as cult heroes since Brodie Lee died.

If you can’t tell the difference, then oh well. That’s on you.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote