View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 04:45 AM   #212
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CripplerCrossface View Post
Actually. I did a rough calc... I was 15 or 16 when I first jumped on here so that would make 21 or so years of being on the forum (as a "guest" for most of those). Like everyone else, absolutely love wrestling and have hung around to see it return to its heights. As main roster WWE declines, pre-USA network NXT, pre-covid NJPW and now AEW have kept me interested. I catch the occasional WWE PPV (always watch Wrestlemania & Summerslam) but I find myself getting so frustrated at how bad it's gotten.

As for the TPWW forum, what's with these *few* guys ruining the community for everyone? How sad must your life be to spend HOURS writing long posts, that people skip over, arguing with people over semantics, defending a wrestling promotion you dislike, disparaging an emerging wrestling promotion bringing healthy competition with a focus on actual wrestling, all the while not even bothering to watch... Can we move on and enjoy wrestling again?
No one is enjoying wrestling because it’s not real good. There are reasons for this. I love discussing it, and I’m not going to be shamed into feeling bad about my hobbies. I’ll call out AEW for being horrible and bad arguments against WWE.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote