View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 05:11 AM   #215
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CripplerCrossface View Post
Um hi. I didn't mention you? But you must have identified with my description.

You lost me at "no one is enjoying wrestling" because I'm high as hell on some of stuff out there, as I'm sure many are. Just because you're clearly a miserable person doesn't mean that we all are?
I thought you may have been talking about #1-wwf-fan, but most things are aimed at me around here, so I volleyed back, because I do can identify with a lot of those things. It wasn’t exactly cryptic, although it was passive aggressive as fuck. I just don’t think there’s anything wrong with being disappointed with modern wrestling, and I’m not going to censor my (well formed) opinions.

Also, not enjoying current wrestling doesn’t mean you are miserable. Why do people on the internet always feel the need to project moods onto people. There’s lots to be joyful about in life — it doesn’t mean you have to walk around with a fake-ass smile on your face when it comes to the content being put out there in this particular genre. And just as sure as not enjoying something doesn’t make you miserable, enjoying something doesn’t mean you’re not miserable.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote