View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 05:44 PM   #62294
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Is the show actually specifically designed to appeal to younger viewers though? That’s Dave’s take with them using younger talent. I’m sure they would like to magically gain younger viewers and generally increase viewership, but where is this “they’re after that specific demo” thing coming from?

How did viewership do? I know it hasn’t been great, but has it been significantly down from NXT 1.0? If that is holding, or just decreasing slightly, for all we know they consider the show a success?

I haven’t followed NXT 2.0. There was some stuff on the first show I liked (The Creed Brothers, Rex Steiner, Ben Buchanan). But I think there is a better pro-wrestling show featuring developmental talent that could appeal to a wider audience. I’m thinking more along the lines of pre-Network NXT. Some developmental acts with familiar names mixed in. But I’m just saying the “haha, look at that demo that they were after” narrative is possibly a little skewed.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote