Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 07:05 PM   #2830
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ouch. People will point to Black Friday, but you also have a lot of people stuffed and at home looking for something to watch on TV. Is it a big party night? And let’s see if they ever recover from these disruptions that people peg excuses on.

The last thing you want is to disrupt viewing habits, and AEW just finds itself in position after position where viewing habits are being challenged. And that TBS move is going to do that too. And the big iceberg that I don’t think many apologists have seen coming is that people who watch TBS now are going to have their viewing habits challenged too. I’m no fan of The Big Bang Theory myself, but I know it is very popular, and I’m sure there are quite a few people who watch it now that don’t want to be sitting down enjoying their Wednesday evening with a BBT marathon, just to discover that trashy wrestling is on their screen. And if TBS works out they are taking a hit in advertising revenue by shoving this wrestling into the place this even cheaper sitcom marathon was? Yikes.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote