View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 01:37 PM   #36
LibSuperstar

LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One
I honestly think just feature different people each week. Properly map out storylines for them for at least 6 months (of course easier said than done with injuries and whatnot) and you give them one or two angles each month on RAW.

And I think "booking" would be immeasurably easier without a team of 7,000 writers.Just a tight-knit team of wrestling-savvy minds instead. however given "the brand" and how they are on network television I get you can't be like "Here's our booker Ole Anderson, he's largely responsible for our 12 hours of content you see a week".

I get that it's cliche now, but scripting so heavily handcuffs the fuck out of them. However it's a catch 22 because it's the only way to look "professional" and like a strong international brand.
WWE loves its TV writers that don't know about wrestling.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
What Is It About Me?
LibSuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote