View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 10:47 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 111

Well this is certainly embarrassing for me. I should've been able to take care of this hours ago but shit happens. Sorry for the delay but better late than never, right? We begin the countdown of the final 15 games in this party we call Rate the Game. Before we shift into overdrive into the serious territory, what say we take a gander at where last week's Saints Row ended up. It looked like it was going to end up last place with some of the early voting but did it earn enough love later on to pull it from the trenches?

Oof, position 102 is one hell of a ditch for Saints Row to land in. Not the absolute bottom but it's a rough spot. GTA might have a lock on being the best in this genre of gameplay.

But that clock you hear is the ticking and tocking of the final weeks of this bad boy. 15 games remain and they need our rating to complete this list of ours. Where shall we begin? Only the bowl knows the answer. Let's do this...

via GIPHY

Presto. Going back to the distant past one more time with this go around. It's another beat-'em-up romp, but this time there's a twist. It's not bare knuckles, pipes, and mean city streets. It's swords, spells, and villages as we take a look at Sega's Golden Axe! We've dealt with this style of gameplay before but is there enough of a spin with this title that it can achieve some high mark among us? Let the countdown begin as we rate and reflect on this title. You know what to do. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote