View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 01:32 PM   #263
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rez View Post
Regarding online...not a fan of the camp system at all.

I'd rather have a saloon room to rent that's static...eventually a prefab cabin.

They need to get gambling in soon, too.
There's going to be gambling??

That will be sick

I started playing the campaign mode. Just now skinned the deer so I'm clearly not very far into it at all.

Played online too. I did the horse mission. Do you start to see people in the open world in between missions or no? Is it because it's in Beta? Just confused as to how that works out
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote