View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 04:10 AM   #10466
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Angry

Nah, Watch_Dogs was a joke. Poor gameplay, a map rammed full of boring content and collectables like any newer Assasins Creed, some of the more unlikeable characters in gaming history all wrapped up in the worst plot imaginable.
Aiden: My nephew was killed
Hacker Girl: Come meet me some place
Aiden: I never see your identity but now I do even thought it's 15 minutes into the game lol
Hacker Girl: Hai I am girl
Aiden: lol let's work together
Hacker Girl: k btw I killed your nephew
Aiden: Fuk u

-minutes pass-

Aiden: I 4give u bby because u were only following orders
Hacker Girl: ily bbz oh I'm dead now
Aiden: whoops lol

It got to the point where I actively avoided UbiSoft for the start of the generation because it just seemed like they thought people loved AC for the wrong reasons and it infected all their games like towers to uncover the map.

Not hyped for Ghost Recon yet, but Division is shaping up alright, For Honor looks fucking great and South Park too. They might hit top form again.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote