View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 08:30 PM   #20340
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Why do I keep seeing people mention Sting as a potential partner for Taker at Survivor Series? Didn't he just suffer a potential career-ending neck injury?
Seth said he was alright in some interview. Not sure if it's bullshit.

"On whether he talked to Sting following their match at Night of Champions – Yes, he and I had a conversation after the match, it wasn’t like he was completely out of it he just had a little bit of a scary situation. You have to hand it to the guy. Sting is 56 years old. That’s incredible. I’m 29 so the fact that he was able to get in there and do the things he did for that match and stuff, it was really a testament to how good of shape he’s kept himself in over the years and stuff like that. And you know it’s not ballet. We don’t get in there and dance around. It’s physical, he pulled no punches, and he wanted to go all of the way, balls to the wall. We got to talk a little bit after, he’s doing very well now. He’s hanging out in Dallas recuperating and stuff so it is really good to hear from him. He actually had some really kind words to say about me as well and I appreciate that coming from someone who I looked up to quite a bit when I was younger"
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote