View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 09:06 AM   #42693
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Conrad Thompson has done well for himself. I don't have any ill will towards him, but his podcasts just have this ring of "let's suck up under the guise of telling it like it is." I can't believe how successful Bruce's bullshit is. Tony is a funny guy, but there was so much "I don't remember," "WWF was always better -- I should have stayed there." I refuse to listen to Bischoff's. I like Bischoff as a performer, but as a person he is so full of shit. The company fell apart in such a public way that I don't think there is much left to say. Bischoff sold the company's soul to the devil in order to buy a few huge years with Hogan and the nWo, and then things turned ironic.
Yeah, given the nature of his brand and his reliance on "name" personalities, Conrad has to play nice. I also think he's just a giant WWF fan and doesn't want to piss people off. People who take those podcasts as gospel are fucking marks to the highest degree.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote