View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 02:31 AM   #25
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
50/50 booking is only an issue when it’s happening in every feud up and down the roster and especially when it’s happening to guys like Lesnar. Nothing wrong with Cena getting his win back against Taker. He shouldn’t have jobbed to him in the first place.
You know what's scary? I just remembered way way back when they had their first PPV encounter in like 2003.

This means they could potentially recycle the feud not just this year but all the way to WM 37 in 2021 so Cena could claim victory in yet another feud.

I doubt that will happen, but it's just the sort of motivation I could see "Big Match John" using to excuse it.

I think the better option, if they MUST have a rematch would be to have Cena appear sometime at or shortly after the Royal Rumble. Have him come back so pissed off that he lost in less than 3 minutes to Undertaker that (he then rips off his merch t and reveals a throwback jersey and the old padlock chain necklace and puts on a throwback baseball cap and and brass knuckles) and he angrily declares that the Doctor of Thuganomics is going to kick 'Taker's old, dead ass at WM 35. As long as the build was done right, I could potentially see people getting invested in it.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote