View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 09:33 PM   #31
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think it's going to be Brock vs. Seth at Mania, but I kind of want to see Brock vs. AJ again. Styles could win the Royal Rumble and challenge Brock, leaving Bryan to defend against Cena. Doing the "what looks good on the marquee" thing though, I'm kind of intrigued by Brock vs. Cena. Something about it feels "epic." They haven't done it at Mania before.

I've got a sick feeling in my gut that they are going to do Bryan vs. Babyface Bray. I don't hate Wyatt or anything, but I just feel like the gimmick is dead and forcing it into mid-card "World Title" matches isn't what it really needs.

There's no reason to think that this will happen, and I've cooled off on the guy since he's blended into the scenery, but I really wouldn't mind Bryan vs. Cesaro. Getting there doesn't seem sensational, but maybe a simple story of guys gnawing at the heels of Bryan, who was at his absolute peak five years ago will do?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote