View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 06:30 PM   #2745
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Raw: April 30, 2040

It's the final Raw of the month and we're on the road to Judgment Day! We open with the way last night ended, the returning Butch Fleming in the center of the ring, glaring out to the crowd. "One year," he begins. "One whole year. Let me ask you people something: what do you think you'd be able to accomplish in one year? That promotion you've always wanted? Maybe adding another mouth to feed to your family? Graduating from college? Well all of that is small potatoes compared to the year I would've had. I would have broken Noah Carmichael once and for all and reclaimed my Unified World Title. I would have conquered the King of the Ring, Haven and left him a broken mess, too. So really, last night, what I did to both of those pretenders was just me playing catch up. And now I'm ready to get back into gear. If I'm not mistaken, I was due a championship match before my unfortunate exile and I am using this time to demand that match at Judgment Day. I intend to make everyone pay for ever forgetting about me."

Wait a sec! Michael Hotbody's music hits and sure enough the man himself swaggers down to the ring. He wants to let Butch Fleming know that he feels his pain. "If there's one person around here that knows what it's like to not be declared a rightful champion, it's me, your WWE Cruiserweight Champion-elect! Don't hurt your heads too much thinking about it, it's totally a real thing. The only person that's a phony around here is that coward Jordan Demiras who flipped out last night for no reason! He's lucky that Zed Jones was there to take me away from that because I wasn't going to tolerate being screwed out of the championship by a lunatic like him! He has no business calling himself a champion and I'm so glad that you, Butch Fleming, want to support me in this."

"Son, who the hell are you?", Fleming asks. "You know, forget it. I don't care. I've said what I needed to say. The only real problem is Carmichael isn't out here right now because if he were I'd lay him out like the pathetic dog that he is for thinking he could carry my company!"

Well, ask and ye shall receive as the Unified World Champion himself runs down to the ring looking full of piss and vinegar. He shoves Hotbody out of his way and gets right into it with Fleming. Hotbody nervously watches the two going at it but decides to land a low blow on Carmichael from behind. The champion is at the mercy of the two heels!

WAIT A MINUTE! The Cruiserweight Champion Jordan Demiras runs down to try to even the odds! It's not long however before he's overwhelmed by Fleming and Hotbody and both champions are down at their feet.

First Match: Mean & Greene (Lonny Richards and Caleb Greene) vs. The Sin City Rollers (Luis Ortega and Vic Gambler)
Bodyslam by Ortega. Super frankensteiner on Lonny, who hit hard. Cover for a two count. Tag between Luis Ortega and Vic Gambler. The Sin City Rollers whip Lonny into the corner. Vic Gambler whips Luis Ortega in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Gambler hits a dropkick on Lonny Richards. Hooks the leg for a two count. Gambler drives a forearm into the chest of Lonny. Lonny Richards comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Gambler walks into a face-first flapjack. Tag to Caleb Greene. Fallaway slam by Caleb Greene. Caleb almost belly-to-belly suplexes Vic Gambler through the mat. Gambler blocks the suplex attempt. Tag to Luis Ortega. Spinebuster by Luis Ortega, executed with Arn-esque perfection. Brutal seated powerbomb on Caleb. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Caleb receives some punishment. Caleb Greene avoids a Luis Ortega avalanche. Caleb pulls a picture perfect fallaway slam out of the bag, driving Luis Ortega down to the mat. Caleb Greene has Luis Ortega down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Green With Envy!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. That was good. **** rating. 88% overall.

We look to move onto the next match as the Ragin' Cajuns are in the ring. Wait a sec. Some unfamiliar music hits and the lights turn their attention to the stage. What the...??? It's the man in all of those videos we've seen these last few weeks! That's Hugo! We've been expecting his arrival but certainly not in this capacity. This scary looking beast enters the ring AND CLOTHESLINES THE RAGIN' CAJUNS DOWN! He tosses Daniel St. Croix out of the ring but keeps Carl Deveroux inside and just proceeds to brutalize him. Wait...now he's taking Deveroux to the top rope in a fallaway slam position and proceeds to moonsault off the top while holding Deveroux, crushing him underneath! Deveroux is hurt! Hugo walks off leaving us to bask in his destructive debut.

Second Match: King Kavovit vs. Stone Walsh
Fallaway slam by Stone Walsh. Massive backbreaker, Kavovit got nailed. Cover for a two count. Kavovit blocks the suplex attempt. Kavovit slams Stone Walsh. Second rope flying axe handle, Walsh goes down. There's a two count on the pin. Slingshot senton by Kavovit, crushing the chest of Walsh. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Bodyslam by Kavovit. King Kavovit misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Lightning kick by Walsh on Kavovit. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kavovit walks into a face-first flapjack. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Fallaway slam by Stone Walsh. Walsh hits a right hand. Kavovit pushes out of a Stone Walsh hold. Big dropkick by King Kavovit, who got good elevation. Tiger suplex on Walsh, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Stone Walsh slams Kavovit, who rolls onto his stomach. What is King Kavovit doing? Stone Walsh picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Kavovit up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! King Kavovit is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Kavovit had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Stone Walsh must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! Good **** rating. 88% overall.

Xavier Cross comes down to the ring and wants to let us know that he is outraged about being accused of laying out Carmichael and Haven. He told us so. He stood in this very ring not that long ago and looked all of you people in the eye, Noah Carmichaels included, and told the truth! What did he get from it? A beating from Haven and a bunch of dirty looks. He demands an apology from everyone that wanted to name him as the perpetrator, the audience included and he's not leaving until he gets one!

Kerry Cemenko decides to make himself known and comes down to the ring. Cross is embarrassing himself, Kerry says. If it makes Cross feel any better, Kerry didn't think Cross was the culprit. Cross is taken back by this but then composes himself and actually offers a thanks. That actually means a lot to him. Kerry wants to expand on that, though. He didn't think Cross was the culprit because Cross prefers to just whine about not getting his way instead of actually doing something about. Cross is furious at this and tries a cheap shot but Cemenko ducks and nails one of his own, knocking down Cross. Cross decides to bail.

Third Match: Jenna Kyle, Naomi Bailey, and Hannah McCormick vs. Missy Brantley, Sarah Moore, and Lauren Franklyn
Kick from Hannah McCormick to the leg. Moore takes a flying neckbreaker from Hannah McCormick. Tag between Hannah McCormick and Naomi Bailey. Bodyslam by Bailey. Massive backbreaker, Moore got nailed. There's a two count on the pin. Bailey tags out to Jenna Kyle. Bailey \ Downunder whip Moore into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Spin kick by Jenna Kyle to the face. Moore counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Sarah Moore hits a rolling kick on Downunder. Moore tags out to Missy Brantley. Big backdrop on Downunder, executed well. Missy Brantley drills Jenna Kyle with a press slam into a Michinoku Driver. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Downunder takes a flying neckbreaker from Missy Brantley. Missy tags out to Lauren Franklyn. Lauren Franklyn hits some punches. Bodyslam by Franklyn. Downunder drops out the back of a Lauren Franklyn bodyslam attempt. Downunder tags out to Hannah McCormick. Franklyn takes a flying neckbreaker from Hannah McCormick. Franklyn tags out to Sarah Moore. Sarah Moore strikes McCormick. McCormick kicks Sarah Moore in the gut to reverse the momentum. Bobbi Jo comes running down the aisle with a chair! McCormick goes to irish whip Sarah Moore into the ropes. B.J. hits Moore with a chair to the back! Sarah Moore gets knocked to the ground by McCormick, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Spotlight! 1....2....3. That was good. **** rating. 90% overall.

Fourth Match: Seth Von Kamp vs. Orlando Kincaid
Big forearm by Seth Von Kamp, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Orlando Kincaid powers out of a Seth Von Kamp headlock. Von Kamp takes a headbutt from Orlando Kincaid. Orlando Kincaid misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Massive lariat, OK really put some power into that. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Seth Von Kamp takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Flying elbow from Seth Von Kamp. Von Kamp crushes OK with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Seth Von Kamp. That looked brutal. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Orlando Kincaid ducks a clothesline attempt. Devastating face-first slam from OK on Von Kamp. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Von Kamp drops out the back of a Orlando Kincaid bodyslam attempt. Orlando Kincaid can barely stand. Collapse of Society!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Moses McKay comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Von Kamp turns around...straight into a Mass Effect!! Seth Von Kamp has been left down on the canvas. That was good. **** rating. 89% overall.

Kyle Jacobs, the former Intercontinental Champion, is backstage, none to happy about having the title taken away from him. Yeah, that's right. It was taken away, thanks to Brooke stepping up and proving how much of man Salvatore Scabbia really is. Or should he say how little of a man Scabbia really is.

Fifth Match: Ozzy Mandias and The Wasteland vs. Romeo Valiente and The Millennium Rebels
Double arm suplex by Sammy Brady, Oz hits hard. Running knee lift from Sammy Brady. Tag between Sammy Brady and Johnny Dangerson. Big backdrop on Oz, executed well. Johnny Dangerson hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Johnny Dangerson and Romeo Valiente. Dangerson \ Valiente whip Oz into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Rude Awakening on Ozzy Mandias by Valiente. Ozzy Mandias takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Second rope flying axe handle, Valiente goes down. Oz tags out to Duke. Spin kick by Duke to the face. Duke scores with a killer spinebuster. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Duke slams Romeo Valiente down. Tag between Duke and Drakken. Drakken hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Flying elbow from Drakken. Valiente blocks a punch. Tag to Sammy Brady. Second rope flying axe handle, Drakken goes down. Tag to Ozzy Mandias. Oz hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Vicious lightning kick by Oz on Brady. Sammy Brady gets knocked to the ground by Oz. Blizzard of Oz! 1....2....3. That was good. **** rating. 88% overall.

Sixth Match: Jason Sorola vs. Isaac Wolff
Double arm suplex by Jason Sorola, Wolff hits hard. Sorola slams Isaac Wolff. Stun Gun from Jason Sorola! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? Stun Gun from Jason Sorola! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? Sorola walks into a trip. Big clothesline on Sorola. Wolff pulls a picture perfect fallaway slam out of the bag, driving Jason Sorola down to the mat. Cover for a two count. Sorola counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Wolff gets rocked with a brutal elbow to the jaw by Sorola. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Jason Sorola. Nicely done. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Isaac Wolff takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Wolff hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Sorola reverses a Isaac Wolff hammerlock. Jason Sorola snap suplexes Wolff...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Isaac Wolff gets knocked to the ground by Sorola. Isaac Wolff gets locked in the STF! Submission victory! Good **** rating. 89% overall.

MAIN EVENT: WWE Unified World Champion Noah Carmichael and WWE Cruiserweight Champion Jordan Demiras vs. Butch Fleming and Michael Hotbody
Big clothesline on Hotbody. Hotbody gets hit with a huge clothesline. Cover for a two count. Tag between Noah Carmichael and Jordan Demiras. Demiras \ Wildcard whip Hotbody into the corner. Jordan Demiras whips Noah Carmichael in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Driven DDT by Jordan Demiras. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. There's a two count on the pin. Kick from Jordan Demiras to the leg. Hotbody counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Vicious kick to the teeth from Michael Hotbody. Akira Maeda would be proud. Hotbody tags out to Butch Fleming. Bodyslam by Fleming. Ring-shaking slam on Demiras. Butch Fleming misses a clothesline. Demiras tags out to Noah Carmichael. Powerful Spear by Noah Carmichael. Devastating Tiger Driver 91 very nearly crushes the neck of Fleming. Misawa is probably laughing with glee at the moment. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Fleming gets slammed. Butch Fleming elbows Noah Carmichael in the face to break a hammerlock. Springboard reverse elbow by Butch Fleming. Excellent move. Zed Jones comes running down the aisle with a chair! Fleming and Noah Carmichael continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Zed Jones slides in and blasts Noah Carmichael with a chair to the head! Jones climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Noah Carmichael can barely stand. Here it comes - Slaughterhouse Special. 1....2...3, it's finished. Zed Jones is still in the ring. He signals for the Heartstopper! Running down the aisle comes Haven! He slides in the ring...right into an attack by Jones! Haven slid right into an attack! Zed Jones beats away at Haven and leaves him down and hurt. Jones has laid everyone out! A **** rating for a good contest. 89% overall.

Overall show rating: 89%

Let the new month begin!
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote