View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 07:54 PM   #42
The One
Boss

The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourFifty
He's the greatest poster we have here on tpww.net. Just ask him, he'll tell you even if you didin't ask.

But if you want to find out who Tovo really is, just make fun of X-Pac and he'll show his face.
I don't like the term "greatest." It simply doesn't do me justice. I mean if there are multiple people then obviously one has to be the greatest, see I transcend simply being the best in a collective. I'm more like a all knowing entity who would be closest related to God, or as most people call him, Ric Flair.

Tovo = The One = Me

By the way Sean Waltman is a solid talent who deserved so much better for his career. And Billy Gunn is, well, he's Billy Gunn. So incredible he inspired Tovo to take the moniker The One when he signed up here oh so many years ago...
The One is offline   Reply With Quote