View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #2326
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Finlay, Kane, Gregory Helms, and Shawn Michaels are all non-wrestlers. I don't want to let Finlay go just yet because he might be useful in some segments in order to get some people over plus I'm hoping he becomes a trainer. Kane will effectively be benched after his match with Cody Rhodes at Judgment Day. I don't want him getting snagged by the other promotions. Helms I might toss. Michaels will be used in a storyline that Ian Moore is currently involved in. Speaking of which, here's the Judgment Day card:

Ian Moore vs. John 'Bradshaw' Layfield:
Moore made the edict the SmackDown! after WrestleMania; he would defeat every single wrestler on the SmackDown! roster which will give him the right to challenge the World Heavyweight Champion at the time when his quest is over. JBL made the bid to take Moore under his wing believing that Moore is on a dead-end path. Moore's refusal has rubbed JBL the wrong way leading the two to agree to a match at the PPV. If Moore fails to secure a victory, he will have no choice but to align with the self-made millionaire and help him on his quest to the World Heavyweight Title.

WWE Diva's Title: Mickie James (c) vs. Veronica
Already explained in the above roll call.

WWE Intercontinental Title: MVP (c) vs. William Regal
See above.

WWE Cruiserweight Title: Evan Bourne (c) vs. Matt Stryker
See above.

WWE Unified Tag Team Titles: The Status Quo vs. Edge and Christian
See above.

Kane vs. Cody Rhodes
Stemming from Kane's absolute disgust over Rhodes calling himself disfigured and grotesque from a simple nose injury, this has evolved into a blood feud of disastrous proportions. Made even worse by this match being an Inferno Match, this battle of the grotesques will not be for the faint of heart. Will Rhodes be able to finally quell the WWE of the monster Kane or will Kane show Rhodes what disfigurement really is?

Sean O'Haire vs. Randy Orton
In a stroke of serendipity, both Orton and O'Haire were drafted to SmackDown!, helping to fulfill O'Haire's plans to reach the top of the WWE by eliminating those who enjoyed the spotlight long before him. Orton is O'Haire's last target and after much prodding, Orton has agreed to take up the psychotic up-and-comer on his challenge but will it be a wasted effort in a last stand or will Orton prove to be too much?

World Heavyweight Title: Jason Collins (c) vs. Ted DiBiase, Jr.
See championship roll call above.

Results later.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote