View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 05:12 PM   #7361
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
I really wish they would stop so heavily using the run in or "beat down after the match" stuff tbh... seems like 2-5 times per show for the past few months, seems lazy. Feel like the first year was much more creative
I think its a side affect of the "everyones aligned with someone mentality", it does feel over used at times but I think without it and the multi man matches (which I love btw) people would feel even more lost in the shuffle.

Upsides and downsides to a massive roster and maybe there missing a central figure to book stuff as opposed to the "norm" or what were used too.

I like the wins and losses matter, I like the way there using lesser shoes to pad stats to give guys reasons and look credible but it does feel like its either a grudge match or a contenders match. Almost needs some other device to book stuff preferably without "insert evil authority figure here".

I think another side affect of it all is the way people go missing of TV for a few weeks, but I don't really mind that either. Knowing how much of a toll this takes on performers a few weeks off here or there keeps the charachter fresh and gives performers a break.

Its all intertwined a bit I think.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote