View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #450
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Junior Boys - It's all True. I'll always have a bit of a bias for these guys and Caribou because they are the only Hamilton Ontario artists with any real indie cred. But this is a good album, maybe not a masterpiece like their first two but still a solid album of cool electropop for depressed people. 8/10

John Maus - We Must Become The Pitiless Censors of Ourselves. Pretty incredible, didn't expect to like this as much as I am, especially as I didn't really love his other stuff, he really perfected his sound here. 9/10
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote