View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 05:21 PM   #1979
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
It's an absolutely shite product right now. Actually can't believe they would do Reigns/Lesnar again. This will eventually tell and I think we are seeing the start of it with ratings and lack of interest in events.

Casual viewers aren't going to watch that 3 hour mess every week and I would much prefer my Netflix or amazon prime to WWE network.

It's just a pity that there is no-one in a position to really challenge right now, because for all the money and branding they have, they would be competing against a terrible product.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote