View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 06:14 PM   #1981
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
It's an absolutely shite product right now. Actually can't believe they would do Reigns/Lesnar again. This will eventually tell and I think we are seeing the start of it with ratings and lack of interest in events.

Casual viewers aren't going to watch that 3 hour mess every week and I would much prefer my Netflix or amazon prime to WWE network.

It's just a pity that there is no-one in a position to really challenge right now, because for all the money and branding they have, they would be competing against a terrible product.
TNA/Impact could have been at least an ECW-like competitor to the WWE in terms of status but they bungled the chance to be one way too many times.

ROH probably could have been a real minor challenger had Sinclair been a lot less penny pinching with their handling of the company over the years.

Now nobody has any chance of being a real threat to WWE's dominance since WWE will just swoop right in with talent raids or use their NXT brand for proxy fights. Even if another Ted Turner arrived, WWE would do everything possible to kill any chance of another real rival appearing on their doorsteps.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote