View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 05:22 PM   #18
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Eric Bischoff will be soaking this all up like it was his master plan from the start back in 1993.

Maybe it was. He's had his tongue down Prime Steph McMahon's throat, he had a pretty long run as a talent and now look. All he had to do was wait for Vince to go as insane as the old men he put out of business back in the 80's.

Everything's coming up Bischoff
Quote:
The Bisch.

It would be like watching Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas go at it.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure Bischoff will have usurped Triple H to claim Steph and NXT before the year is out. He'll then give NXT to Kevin Nash.
Quote:
SPOILER: show
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If anyone fails it will be Heyman.

The Bisch has a glorious head of hair.
Quote:
Bischoff has that telenova hair. I think that's what trust looks like.
Quote:
Eric Bischoff is making a mess all over Steph's hot hugs.
Quote:
The Bisch is playing chest with Steph
Quote:
It will be like the birth of Attitude all over again. But with more cut-to's of The Bisch ploughing Steph from behind like a tiny jockey on a super powered fuck horse.
Quote:
The Bisch has a few creative loads for the warm sweaty spot between Steph McMahon's great big melons.
Vince is probably cutting the eyes out of all of the paintings in the building so he can catch them at it. I don't think Linda does it for him anymore.
Quote:
He will have spent two weeks with his gloriously tanned face buried in between Steph McMahon's beautiful natural breasts, motorboatin'.

If he got caught it's probably because she came so hard that Triple H slipped on it in the locker room and saw Bischoff hiding up her skirt when he landed.

Just wanted to keep all of my ducks in a row
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote