View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 10:09 PM   #14094
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
Butcher and Blade not being in the game is disappointing
I havent followed the game roster closely but im hoping there will be some DLC with guys like them at some point.

looks like Punks in for Collision I guess based on the location. Cant say I'm too bothered either way for Punk but its interesting none the less.

Kinda feels like the whole FTR contract situation where AEW is working the internet pretty effectively. Whatever you believe about it its driving engagement which is what almost all companies look for nowadays in social spaces. Hopefully it lands better than the FTR thing did which felt a bit played out by the end of it for me.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote