View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 04:04 PM   #14116
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
And how many times do I have to say it would be lovely if it were good, but it’s obvious it’s not going to be. The “wait and see” method with this game, with this company, has expired.
And I'm saying AEW has nothing to do with it. Everyone sees the same flags you do. No one is denying they exist. Not because they love aew, but because they love wrestling games. This could be a backyard wrestling game made by the krow in his basement and people would still be giving it the same chance they're giving Fight Forever.

The wrestling game landscape has been a barren wasteland for damn near two decades. You've had the choice of either WWE games which have been annually regurgitated mediocrity outside of the rare bright spot entry after fans complain enough, or Fire Pro, which as much as I love it, is an incredibly niche game that is absolutely not for everybody.

Wrestling game fans would be remiss to not give this game a chance and play it before summoning Kane to drag it into the depths of hell.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote