View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 12:55 AM   #2290
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Your Impact thread proves nothing. I bet it's mainly you talking to yourself. Selling tickets and doing live events is the bare minimum a wrestling promotion could do. I bet you they are even attended by a few hundred of the same people. Let's give them 1,000 (reports indicate 350 for a taping, but whatever). They sell tickets at $50 and run four times a week. That's $208,000 a year off ticket sales alone! That's more than $1 a viewer! These guys are clearly killing it!

What does "rebounded" even mean? They are still on Pop TV, still have no viewers, still have no interest and still have Eli Drake. It's TNA. It's beyond a joke at this point. Let it die so John Morrison goes back to WWE and...well, I think he's the only person I give a shit about there. Well, maybe Scarlett Bordeaux.
A year ago it was but there have been more posters poping in and talking about the show this year. Hell, Jordan X is going to BFG. As I've said they're not doing big numbers but they're making some money this year when in previous years they weren't.

As Ive also said you really don't understand how bad 2017 was. The lone bright spot for the company last year was Eli Drake. With your opinion of Eli Drake just think about that.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote