View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 04:41 AM   #23
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Oh wow, I was not expecting to read anything like this. Neville has turned into one of my favorites. I thought he would be promoted more than anything.

If there's any validity to this, then I suspect there is more to the story than simply being asked to job. Maybe the guy is just frustrated spiritually or creatively? I dunno, something about the story doesn't feel right.

I had just fantasy booked Neville to get a huge push as a stablemate to Samoa Joe and Finn Balor as part of a faction that forms close to WrestleMania in order to take out The Shield. Neville would shine in that sort of environment.
Probably. I imagine it's very similar to the Austin Aries thing where they know they can be bigger than what they can showcase on 205 Live, but once you're a cruiserweight, you're just stuck in that division unless Braun needs to squash somebody.

According to Meltzer, the Kalisto/Enzo match was supposed to be at the PPV with Kalisto winning, so Neville wouldn't have had a PPV payday either because the single cruiserweight slot was filled.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote