View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 06:48 PM   #12
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney View Post
Kevin Owens has said he doesn't memorize scripts word for word so it comes off more natural, so calling themselves Men of Honour might have not been them trying to be dicks, but miscalculated.

Like I said, I think this is a work, but someone did respond to me and mentioned we're now in a climate where even having your photo taken with RoH talent can warrant a firing, so who knows.

There's another rumor thst whatever caused this didn't air, but I'm not buying that yet. I know people who managed to get the feed and didn't mention anything. Hopefully that gets archived somewhere.
Seems really dumb if true but then again wouldn't be the first time someone got heat or in trouble for ad-libbing part of a promo. Brad Maddox got fired because he used the word "pricks" once even though it was a dark segment I think.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote