View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 08:50 PM   #26
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Hawkins and Ryder are still best buds and have been since primary school, so it's odd to me that they've never been thrown back together as a team all these years later. In fact I think they just recently had a match on Main Event because they were in Long Island.
My thinking on this, and this is mere speculation, is that with their internet shows and that sort of thing, that they are perceived to be "trouble" together. Not in any big sense of the world, but just "bad influences" on each other, to the point where they don't really want to give them a chance to really run and do their own shit.

I've got next to no interest in either, but I could see them being put together as a babyface "feel-good" tag team. Curt will get a win with his best bud, Zack Ryder will be made out to still be popular, and they can have feuds and matches with The Dungeon Masters and The Quebec Agreement.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote