View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 05:07 AM   #35
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post

Mike Kanellis' entire gimmick requires Maria to be there with him, and she's only just had a baby a month ago. She won't be back from maternity leave anytime soon, if she ever comes back at all.
I was just thinking about that guy. My feelings about Maria's questionable hotness notwithstanding, I don't understand why he's even there.
I mean, I get they were a package deal, and WWE was so thirsty for her to come back... and in keeping with "The Kingdom", they have been after Adam Cole (Bay Bay) forever. Bennett has pretty much always been the afterthought in that equation.

Seems like it is just a reverse Marc Mero/Sable deal. They obviously had no plans for the man, they just wanted her , and I feel kinda bad for him. Well, I give as much sympathy as I can for someone who is getting a sizeable paycheck deserves (even though they don't even really have the need for her anymore - they barely can sustain use of the arm charms they have right now. See: Lana... they've temporarily let Zelina do this gimmick right. For now. Let's see how long this lasts... digressing...).

You know what I mean.

They could at least *try* to do something with the guy. They might end up with something they unexpectedly like in the long run.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote