Thread: Smackdown
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 05:48 PM   #77
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
"Weird" @ how Cesaro and Sheamus went from having never-ending feuds and the same 30 minute (or so it felt) matches over and over again on RAW every week, and now they aren't even featured on Smackdown at all......
I haven't been following that closely, so I wondered if they were even on. The tag storylines have seemingly revolved around The Bludgeons, Gallows & Anderson and The New Day with their pancakes. I worry, because SmackDown has that "problem" where Road Dogg has come out and said he would like just half-an-hour more, because he can't feature all the talent he wants to. It makes me worry that we're going to get a third hour at some point. Either that or another brand.

Ideally, it gives the guys a chance to rest up and regain some interest. Alternatively, they could work NXT. Cesaro was great down there. But they'll probably just be rotated back in when there are babyface champs (Team Hell No?). I can't say I am upset by the idea of Cesaro & Sheamus getting to mix it up with Bryan.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote